TaSi2 silicicide is also known as Tantalum silicide. It has been used in many electronic devices and electric heating elements.
Particle Size: 5-10um
The TaSi2 Tantalum Silicide Powder
Tintalum silicide, TaSi2 Powder
is uniform in particle size and has structural stability.
Excellent properties include high melting point and low resistance as well as corrosion resistance and resistance to high temperatures oxidation. It is also compatible with carbon, silicon and other matrix materials.
Tintalum silicide, TaSi2 Powder
This material is commonly used for the connection of integrated circuits, as a gate material and as a high-temperature oxide resistance coating. It has been extensively researched and utilized in electronic devices, high temperature structural parts, electric heating elements, and other applications.
Tantalum has a high resistance to chemicals below 150°C. This can only be broken down with hydrofluoric Acid.
Similar metal conductivity, high temperature performance, and oxidation resistance to silicon integrated circuits. You can use transition metal silicides for interconnections and resistance contacts as well as low-resistance gate and interconnections.
To receive the latest information, send us an inquiry
Disilicide price for tantalum
You can buy here
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Puffer
How does Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulver get made?
There are many preparation options for tantalum silicide, including combustion synthesis (combustion, CS) and self-propagating at high temperatures synthesis (arc melting), among others.
1. Pulverize silicon powder and metal tantalum as your raw material. Heat them up to 1100-1500degC, pass in hydrogen gas and heat until 800. This will produce tantalum silicide. To make tantalum silicide, reduce tantalum pentoxide and calcium hydride. Heat to 1800 degrees C to get metallic tantalum.
2. Preheat the Si/Ta mixture to 350°C. Heat to 1480°C then heat and heat the reaction. Alternately, make TaS2 reaction with SiHnX4N at 900.
3. Direct method: "Total Silicide" is made from tantalum-metal and silicon powder. Here is how to make the reaction.
To begin, grind and combine tantalum metal with silicon powder. Next, heat them up in a graphite oven.
For tantalum silicide you will need to perform a prereaction of 1100-1500degC. Then, add hydrogen and heat it up to 1800degC.
4. Method to reduce Tantalum pentoxide. First, combine tantalum peroxide and calcium hydride to get tantalum hydroide. Heat to 1800°C to extract tantalum metallic, then mix silicon powder with the heat to create tantalum silicide.
Technical Parameters of Tantalum Silicide Powder TaSi2:
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulp:
The color of the sky
Silicide with tantalum
1. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide TaSi2 is used for making composite ceramic materials with silicon nitride/tantalum silicide.
Shipping and Packing of Tantalum Silicide TSi2 Powder
2. The preparation of tantalum silicide TaSi2 Powder is done using Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 (tantalum silicide TaSi2) powder
3. TaSi2 titanium silicide TaSi2 is used to make tantalum silicide/silicon-caride coatings made from carbon/carbon composite materials
4. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide powder is used in ceramic materials, thin film materials, and other refractory materials.
5. As fine ceramic raw materials powder, Tantalum silicide TaSi2 is used.
There are several types of packaging that can be used depending on how large the quantity is.
Tintalum silicide TaSi2 Powder Packaging:
You can vacuum pack 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel or according to your requirements.
Transport of powdered tantalum silicide TaSi2:
Could be sent by express or sea as soon as payment receipt has been received.
Mis-asia advanced materials Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Miss-asia) has over 12-years of experience as a supplier and manufacturer for super high-quality chemical materials. This includes boride, nitride, graphite, sulfide, 3D printing powders, etc.
High-quality products are what you want
Please feel free and contact us to make an enquiry. (