Nano Silver is a metal Silver with a particle size of nanoscale.The size of nano silver is mostly about 25 nanometers, which has strong inhibition and killing effect on dozens of pathogenic microorganisms. Purity>99%
Particle size: 20-500nm
About Nano Silver Ag powder:
Ag is silver. Nano Silver, or ag nanoparticles, silver nanoparticles, is a metal Silver with a particle size of nanoscale.
Is Nano Silver healthy?
The size of the nanosilver is mostly about 25 nanometers, which has strong inhibition and killing effect on dozens of pathogenic microorganisms such as Escherichia coli, Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis, and will not produce drug resistance. Made of nanometer silver and combed cotton fiber, cotton socks have good antibacterial and deodorant effects.
Does Nano Silver kill germs?
In addition to being able to release silver ions, silver nanoparticles can themselves kill bacteria. Silver nanoparticles can accumulate in the pits that form on the cell wall after they anchor to the cell surface. The accumulated silver nanoparticles can cause cell membrane denaturation.
Does Nano Silver kill good bacteria?
Silver nanoparticles play an important role in the field of microelectronics because of their excellent electrical conductivity. Due to the surface effect and quantum size effect, silver nanoparticles also have some special applications, such as surface-enhanced Raman applications and medical applications.
Which is better nano silver or colloidal silver?
Colloidal silver cannot be used with other beneficial agents and has a weak effect on the biofilm. Therefore, it does not do a sufficient job protecting enamel and balancing the oral biofilm by reducing acid. Nano Silver can be used at much lower concentrations and can penetrate biofilms with ease.
Nanosilver is a powdered silver elemental, particle size is less than 100nm, generally between 25-50nm. The properties of silver nanoparticles are directly related to their particle size. Studies have found that the smaller the particle size, the stronger the bactericidal performance.
What are the side effects of nano silver?
Silver nanoparticles may be absorbed through the lungs, intestine, and through the skin into circulation and thus may reach such organs as the liver, kidney, spleen, brain, heart and testes. Nanosilver may cause mild eyes and skin irritations. It can also act as a mild skin allergen.
Silver Nanopower/Nanopower is a versatile substance with pharmacological, antimicrobial, conductive and chemical uses. Nanopower is dissolved in a variety of solvents, including water, ethanol and isopropyl alcohol, to produce a convenient suspension. Research continues to reveal new applications for silver nanoparticles in areas such as biotechnology, medicine, electronics and manufacturing, where they often achieve the same end result as more expensive solutions.
is a trusted global Nano silver powder supplier. Feel free to send an inquiry about the latest Nano silver powder price at any time.
Features of Nano Ag Silver powder cas 7440-22-4:
Silver nano powder or Ag powder is a kind of metallic silver with nano scale particle size.
Most of the nano silver has a particle size around 25 nm. According to the tests on Animals, there is no exhibition of being poisoned even if the dosage of silver nanoparticles is thousands of times used more than the standard dose.
Meanwhile, it helps to repair the damaged epithelial cells. What worth to be mentioned is that the antibacterial effects of Ag nanoparticles become more enhanced when in water, which is more effective to the treatment of diseases.
The experts believe that this nano silver anti-bacterial nanopowder can be widely used in the field of environmental protection, textiles and clothing, fresh fruit, food and health.
How is Nano Ag Silver powder produced?
There are many ways to prepare nano-silver, including the physical crushing method, vacuum condensation method and mechanical ball milling method. Chemical methods are reduction method, electrochemical reduction method, photoreduction method, gas-liquid two-phase method, hydrothermal synthesis method, precipitation method synthesis method, etc. The preparation methods of silver nanoparticles are gradually mature, and the cost and production efficiency have reached the level of large-scale industrial production. It can be predicted that as a new material, nano-silver particles will have a very broad development prospect in the fields of medicine, biology, environment and so on.
Applications of Silver nano powder:
Nanosilver particles (NSPs), are among the most attractive nanomaterials and have been widely used in a range of biomedical applications, including diagnosis, treatment, drug delivery, medical device coating, and personal health care.
What is nano silver used for?
Nanosilver is made up of silver nanoparticles. These particles serve as antibacterial and antifungal agents for industrial purposes, in water treatment, and in consumer products (such as clothing, cosmetics, childcare items, food containers, and many others).
1. The nano silver powder can be used as a pharmaceutical antibacterial, disinfectant;
2. Some of countries use Ag Nanoparticles for anti-AIDS drugs, mixed with zinc oxide powder for disinfection;
3. The silver metal powder used as a chemical catalyst.
4. Also, The nano silver powder used as Antivirus antibacterial material: adding 0.1% silver nanoparticles, the inorganic antibacterial powder, can play an important role in the suppression and killing of dozens of pathogenic micro-organisms such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
5. Silver nanoparticles as a new anti-infective product which has broad-spectrum, non-resistance, free from the pH effects, antibacterial, durable, non-oxidized black and many other properties, Ag Nanoparticles can be widely used in medical, household fabrics and health care supplies.
6. Adding nano silver powder as antibacterial, anti-corrosion coating paint materials can also be used successfully in the construction and preservation of relics.
Manufacturers produce household items that utilize the antibacterial properties of silver nanoparticles. These products include nano-silver lined refrigerators, air conditioners and washing machines.
7. The nano silver powder for Other current applications: Toys, Baby pacifiers, Clothing, Food storage containers, Face masks, HEPA filters, Laundry detergent. Conductive slurry:
8. The nano silver powder is Widely used for wiring, encapsulation and connection in the microelectronic industry, silver nanoparticles play an important role in the minimization of electronic devices and circuits. Efficacious catalyst: silver nanoparticles can Greatly enhance the chemical reaction speed and efficiency, such as Ethylene oxidation. Biological pharmacy:
9. The nano silver powder can be used in cell death and gene diagnosis.
Storage Condition of Nano Ag Silver powder:
The damp reunion will affect Ag powder dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, silver Ag powder should be sealed in vacuum packing and stored in a cool and dry room, the silver Ag powder can not be exposure to air. In addition, the Ag powder should be avoided under stress.
Packing & Shipping of Nano Ag Silver powder:
We have many different kinds of packing which depend on the silver Ag powder quantity.
Silver Ag powder packing:vacuum packing, 100g, 500g or 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
Silver Ag powder shipping: could be shipped out by sea, by air, by express, as soon as possible once payment receipt.
Technology Co. Ltd. () is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including boride powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, sulfide powder, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality nano silver powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)