EV On-board Chargers and its development trend
EV On-board charger refers to a charger that is fixedly installed on an electric vehicle. It has the ability to safely and automatically fully charge the power battery of the electric vehicle. The charger can dynamically adjust the charging current or voltage parameters according to the data provided by the battery management system. The corresponding actions complete the charging process.
(1) It has the function of high-speed CAN network and BMS communication, to judge whether the battery connection status is correct; to obtain battery system parameters, and real-time data of the entire group and single battery before and during charging.
(2) It can communicate with the vehicle monitoring system through the high-speed CAN network, upload the working status, working parameters and fault alarm information of the charger, and accept the control command to start charging or stop charging.
(3) Complete safety protection measures:
· AC input overvoltage protection function.
· AC input undervoltage alarm function.
· AC input overcurrent protection function.
· DC output overcurrent protection function.
· DC output short-circuit protection function.
· Output soft start function to prevent current impact.
· During the charging process, the charger can ensure that the temperature, charging voltage and current of the power battery do not exceed the allowable value; and has a single battery voltage limit function, which automatically dynamically adjusts the charging current according to the battery information of the BMS.
· Automatically determine whether the charging connector and charging cable are correctly connected. After the charger is properly connected to the charging pile and battery, the charger can be allowed to start the charging process; when the charger detects an abnormal connection with the charging pile or battery, it immediately stops charging.
· The charging interlock function ensures that the vehicle cannot be started before the charger is disconnected from the power battery.
· High voltage interlock function, when there is a high voltage endangering personal safety, the module locks and has no output.
· With flame retardant function.
Development Trend of Vehicle Charger Technology
The development of EV on-board charger technology has played a role in promoting the popularization of new energy vehicles. On-board chargers have high requirements for charging power, charging efficiency, weight, volume, cost and reliability. In order to realize the intelligentization, miniaturization, light weight, and high efficiency of on-board chargers, relevant research and development work has made considerable progress. The research direction mainly focuses on intelligent charging, battery charging and discharging safety management, and improving on-board chargers. Efficiency, power density, and miniaturization of on-board chargers.
Grasen Power Technologies Co.Ltd. is a professional electric vehicle (EV) charging station manufacturer for EV charging point and EV charging network provider. We provide high-quality DC fast chargers, charging stations, powder modules, onboard EV chargers, DC to DC converters for EV charging station owners, EV manufacturers, government, EV drivers, and many other groups of people. For the latest price of EV On-board Chargers, send us an email or click on the needed products to send an inquiry.
Early strength admixture refers to the admixture that can improve the early strength of concrete and has no significant effect on the later strength.Superplasticizer for concreter is a concrete admixture that can reduce the amount of mixing water whi…
Under the premise of ensuring the quality of concrete, early strength agent can greatly shorten its final setting time, make it as early as possible, and then accelerate the turnover of template, save template dosage.…
The spread of the novel coronavirus is taking a direct hit on the operations of airlines in Asia. About 500,000 flights taking off and landing in mainland China have been canceled since January, according to aviation information company Cerium. Touri…