In terms of international pricing benchmarks, according to the CP data released by Saudi Aramco, the propane contract price (CP) in March was $895 / ton, up $120 / ton from the previous month, up 15.48% from the previous month and up 43.20% from the same period last year. Butane contract price (CP) in March was 920 US dollars/ton, up 145 US dollars/ton compared with last month, up 18.71% month-on-month, up 54.62% compared with the same period last year; In March, CP in Saudi Arabia rose sharply, giving a strong boost to the international and domestic LPG market. Benchmark LPG prices are higher than a year ago as the economy continues to recover and demand for crude oil continues to repair. According to this trend, the market price of concrete foaming agent will also be affected to a certain extent.
What is concrete foaming agent?
Cement foaming agent is called foamed concrete foaming agent. It refers to an admixture that can reduce the surface tension of liquid and produce a large amount of uniform and stable foam. It is an admixture used to produce foamed concrete and can produce a very large amount of foam. substance.
How to use cement foaming agent
1. Because the cement foaming agent generally has a large concentration, directly adding it to the foaming machine will lead to low foam output and waste of the foaming agent. Directly added to the foaming machine generally results in high concentration and cannot produce high-quality foam. At the same time, it is easy to block the liquid inlet pump of the cement foaming machine. The relationship between the dilution ratio of the cement foaming agent and the foaming effect is very large. Therefore, the dilution factor is too high or too low, so there must be a very suitable dilution factor. When determining the reasonable dilution ratio of the cement foaming agent, on the one hand, it is necessary to refer to the dilution ratio suggested by the manufacturer, and on the other hand, it is necessary to do the test directly on the foaming machine to determine the appropriate dilution ratio of the foaming agent.
2. After determining the combined multiple, it needs to be diluted with water to form a foaming liquid, and then the foaming liquid is made into a foam product. Pour the water and foaming agent into a water tank and let it dissolve fully. After observing blisters, pour the prepared cement into the tank, and then use a stirring tool to fully stir it, and then send it through a high-pressure conveying pipe or manually. It is processed into the finished product in the wallboard machine.
Precautions for the use of cement foaming agent
1. Note that when the dilution ratio with water is too low, and the concentration of the foaming agent diluent is too high, the overall output of foam will decrease, and the amount of foaming agent used will increase. When the dilution ratio is less than 30 times, the production of foam decreases, and slumps appear in the slurry. When we dilute to 50 times, the overall foam production increases, and there is no obvious slump in the slurry. increased by 30%.
2. When the dilution ratio is too high, more foam is formed and less liquid is formed, the foam conversion rate of the foaming agent diluent is low, the foam output decreases, and the stability of the foam decreases. Therefore, only when the dilution ratio is appropriate, can the foam with high foam yield and high stability be obtained.
3. Note that when purchasing the main material foaming agent, it does not mean that the dilution ratio is high, but the amount is small. It is necessary to distinguish what type of foaming agent is. It will be less than the amount of animal foaming agent diluted 40 times.
TRUNNANO is a cement foaming agent supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent , please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The negative electrode material is the carrier of lithium ions and electrons during the charging process of the battery and plays the role of energy storage and release. In the battery cost, the negative electrode material accounts for about 5%-15%, which is one of the important raw materials for lithium-ion batteries. The global sales of lithium battery anode materials are about 100,000 tons, mainly in China and Japan. According to the current growth trend of new energy vehicles, the demand for anode materials will also show a state of continuous growth. At present, the global lithium battery anode materials are still dominated by natural/artificial graphite, and new anode materials such as mesh carbon microspheres (MCMB), lithium titanate, silicon-based anodes, HC/SC, and metal lithium are also growing rapidly.
Coronavirus Diagnostic Tests - Introduction of COVID-19 Test Kits…
Recently, some countries are short of electricity, or seek energy solutions, will this affect the bhutan by road ?…