Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is split right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite layered structure, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as various other homes of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, particular gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no noticeable melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, poor security in oxygen atmosphere, and temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, however its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses very gradually and also generates a small amount of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not react with weak acid and also strong base at space temperature level. It is a little soluble in warm acid and also can only be decomposed with liquified sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Features
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its toughness at 1800 ℃ is two times that at space temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature for lots of times, and does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity among ceramic products over 530C.
3, low thermal growth coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd just to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, combined with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Exceptional electric buildings: good insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ as well as 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat protecting product in ceramics, with breakdown voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, clear to microwave and also infrared.
5. Great deterioration resistance: it does not react with basic metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc), unusual earth metals, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid and alkali.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not enhance at heat, is much more immune to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity excellent B is high: its pollutant material is much less than 10PPM, but B web content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be refined into get rid of high precision by basic machining approaches.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be made use of in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories and also superhard products, separation rings of horizontal continual rolling steel, high temperature immune lubricants as well as high temperature finishes, along with raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch agent for metal creating and also a lube for steel cable illustration.
2. Special electrolysis and also resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for high temperature solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and antioxidant additives, particularly for molten metal Faustian occasions, heat enhancement additives and also high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pressed into numerous shapes can be made use of as heat, high stress, insulation as well as warm dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing material in aerospace.
7. With the participation of driver, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as hard as ruby by heat as well as high pressure therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the structural material of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity power and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological exploration and oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is utilized in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continuous spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continual casting aluminum (different optical glass stripping representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor movie plating, image tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so on.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, hallmark gilding products, all kinds of cigarette tags, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be used for lipstick fillers, safe and also lubricating, but also glossy.
Boron Nitride Rate
The cost is affected by many variables including the supply as well as demand out there, sector fads, financial activity, market sentiment, as well as unexpected events.
If you are looking for the most recent Boron Nitride powder rate, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Supplier
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN manufacturer as well as BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our items around the world.
If you are seeking high-quality Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us as well as send an inquiry. (email@example.com)