Topic started by Pozhudhu pogadhavan (@ 188.8.131.52) on Tue May 15 14:19:24 EDT 2001.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
Each and every one has different liking and disliking. To me I would consider following are intolerable,
1. Samanjadhu eppadi, 2. Uttalakkadi sevatha tholudhan adha utthu paartha ulle theriyum naidu hall-u dhan, 3. Kattipidi Kattipidida ... etc.
If so you guys do have any, pls post here with reasons.
- From: suresh (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Tue May 15 15:54:57 EDT 2001
mayil pola ponnu onnu
- From: nakkeerar (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Tue May 15 17:24:26 EDT 2001
The examples given in the theme are husky songs. In my view they don't belong to intolerable category.
- From: mahabs (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Wed May 16 12:19:00 EDT 2001
"pettai rap" from kaadalan
- From: Udhaya (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Wed May 16 13:50:11 EDT 2001
Anything sung by Udit Narayan, Bhavadharini, Ila Arun, Malgudi Suba, Vasundra Das,YSR and KR.
- From: tns (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Wed May 16 14:24:14 EDT 2001
GOD....one or two songs in film Avadharam directed by Nasser and music by IR...I dont know the Pallavis of these songs but UN sahikable is the apt saying.....TNS
- From: Raghuvir (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Wed May 23 10:32:07 EDT 2001
All songs sung by TAMIL KILLERS like udit, shankar maha, sukhuvinder, etc.
All songs SUNG by the great maestro Ilayaraaja, who should stop short with composing music for we have had enough of his. He should introduce and make the TAMIL voices sing instead of using the hindi voices which ARR uses. Why is the maestro IR losing his identity?
Vulgar songs presented by the great lyricist, composed by the top notch music directors and sung by top singers, blaming the fans for these craps!
- From: Pozhudhu pogadhavan (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Wed May 23 16:23:24 EDT 2001
How about "Gana Maestro"?
- From: Saravanan (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Sun May 27 19:41:04 EDT 2001
Are Avadhaaram songs unsakikkable???!! Ridiculous. Check ur ears...
- From: veriyan (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Mon May 28 01:55:35 EDT 2001
- From: G.Ragavan (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Mon May 28 02:58:44 EDT 2001
Adap Paavaihala! Sahika Mudiyaatha Paatuhalai Innuma Ninaivil Vechurikireerkal. Naan Marandthu Poiteanu ninaikirean.
- From: Yaaro (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Mon May 28 08:03:50 EDT 2001
Columbus from Jeans.. Horrible voice. Really unshakikable
- From: the real yaaro (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Mon May 28 09:29:56 EDT 2001
this yaaro is not me-indha yaaro veru yaaro-but the sentiments expressed are same...
- From: Rajaji (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Mon May 28 11:04:38 EDT 2001
rukumani2 in ROja & otakathai katiko..in gentlemen...-total ridiculous melody and lyrics...
poor excuse for songs....
- From: mahesh (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Mon May 28 12:59:54 EDT 2001
at present most of the songs are extremely bad. the name and image created by viswanathan,ramamurthy,illayaraj who gave excellent music and great singers like tms,spb,pbs,am raja, p suseela,s.janaki for the tamil film songs seems to have gone for ever, new singers are making mockery of our great tamil music heritage and surprisingly the producers and directors seem to be least bothered.
- From: patricia (@ )
on: Thu Jul 12 00:14:18 EDT 2001
- From: patricia (@ )
on: Thu Jul 12 00:14:45 EDT 2001
- From: patricia (@ )
on: Thu Jul 12 00:15:28 EDT 2001
- From: Maran S (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Thu Jul 12 00:43:18 EDT 2001
After too much of repeated listening, I was sick and tired of THAT Titanic song (sorry, I know it's TFMpage, just stressing a point). The same goes for VASEEGARA. I have had enough of that song!
- From: Shivambiga (@ tsk-34-63.tm.net.my)
on: Thu Jul 12 10:26:16 EDT 2001
enuke sahikkamudiyatha pathu enna teriyuma kushi padhetil kathipudi kathipudida pathu.
- From: bharath (@ ac9c191c.ipt.aol.com)
on: Thu Jul 12 20:52:51 EDT 2001
poovoma oorvolam in chinna thambi...
maybe it was bcoz of seeing the dirty faces of kushbu and prabhu i suppose! but i hate that song!
- From: Kushbu fan (@ slip-32-102-91-77.ca.us.prserv.net)
on: Thu Jul 12 21:42:01 EDT 2001
dirty faces of kushbu and prabhu
How dare you ? :))
- From: vaasee gar (@ pppa24-resalerockford1-3r7238.dialinx.net)
on: Thu Jul 12 22:17:24 EDT 2001
maran, same here. Titanic crap and Vaseegara... what on earth were they thinkin
- From: Omega (@ inet-netcache1-o.oracle.com)
on: Sat Jul 14 17:42:09 EDT 2001
1) Thanni thotti thedi vandha kannu kutti naan
- From: veerapaandiyan (@ h24-79-15-222.cg.shawcable.net)
on: Sat Jul 14 19:11:08 EDT 2001
I hate most of the songs of the modern tamil films, with the exception of some(like Barathy). They have no special meening in them. The two most pathetic songs are:
1. Muthu Muthu Mazhai Muthaaduthae (from Mr. Romeo)
2. Thathoam Thakathimi Thom Thom (from Kaathal Kavithai)
What pathelic melodies; These are only made for Slutty women to drop their top-wears.
- From: Bharath (@ c1226412-a.flrmnd1.tx.home.com)
on: Sat Jul 14 20:00:53 EDT 2001
//"After too much of repeated listening, I was sick and tired of THAT Titanic song (sorry, I know it's TFMpage, just stressing a point). The same goes for VASEEGARA. I have had enough of that song!"//
agree with titanic but not for vaseegara maybe u need to change channels when u see that song...if u listened to it so much that means u like it so much ;-)
kushbu fan! kovil kumbabishekam ellam nalla pocha kushbu devikku pal abishekam panniyacha :-)
- From: Maran S (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Thu Jul 19 08:36:55 EDT 2001
Bharath, I did not so much as "see" the song, I listened to it in radio and MP3. You are right, I absolutely LOVED the song, I am just saying that after REPEATED listening it becomes unbearable...a case of "too much of ANYTHING can never be good" :)
- From: kannan (@ proxyjo.cowan.edu.au)
on: Fri Jul 20 02:26:58 EDT 2001
One song that I hate is Prabudeva's No Problem... Really a torturing song.
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum