Topic started by Fliflo (@ 184.108.40.206) on Thu Dec 18 18:07:34 EST 2003.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
Year 2002 & 2003 were a great years for IR. He seems to be becoming stronger again. IR has repeatedly proven his versatility moving from one end of music to other and creating a class of his own. With millions addicted to his style of music, is there something new he can offer? Though there are a lot satisfied with his recent albums, there are still some (HCIRF) not appear to be satisfied. Is there something IR can do to satisfy them? Is it really in the music or just in their perception? Do they want IR to be like other music directors? If that will be the case, are we not bound to loose those great melodies?
- From: niwdah (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Fri Dec 19 09:54:41 EST 2003
BGM according to great picturisations.I want IR to get back with MANI RATNAM/BHARATHI RAJA/VAIRAMUTHU.If possible to joint venturewith ARR in a movie in future.
- From: Philosopher (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Fri Dec 19 10:44:25 EST 2003
I think better sound engineering (recruit someone dedicated to this task) and better choice of singers are the only things I can think of...
- From: doubter (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Fri Dec 19 12:07:12 EST 2003
This is what I expect to happen to IR:
1. All singers introduced by all other music directors will start singing for IR.
2. Yesudass will somehow sneak in a song or two. 3. SPB will never sing for IR again, though the song is picturised on an senior citizen like Kamal or Vijayakanth.
4. Electronic sounds will continue their increase.
5. Symphony will never be released.
6. Rajini will hire IR in 2007, when he pairs up with a 18 year old girl (It will remind us of pattaakathi bairavan - only the songs wont be that heavenly)
7. IR will sing all songs in all his movies by 2010.
8. All the old useless, used-to-be-good guys who ditched IR (KB, MR, VM, BR, Kamal, Rajini etc), will form a Veterans Cricket Team under IR's captaincy. Even then SPB will not be in that team.
- From: kkk (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Fri Dec 19 13:59:53 EST 2003
may be IR should retire.
- From: Bala. (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Fri Dec 19 15:53:19 EST 2003
KKK.... what to say about u ... You guys are crying like this for a decade, but Isaignani is still doing wonders... going good.U guys keep blabber like this.Anyway we need some nuts like you to talk against that genius, to show how great he is.
- From: MusicIsLife (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Fri Dec 19 16:55:35 EST 2003
1. Another Agni-Nakshatram that broke the trend of his own style!!
2. Tamil Singers (i mean good pronounciation..)
3. IR is IR so i expect him to be the same!!
- From: xml (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Fri Dec 19 20:39:34 EST 2003
Yeah.IR should retire.We can happily enjoy with the craps like parasuram,paravasam,alliarjuna,star,udaya,KV,baba and many more future albums.
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum