WE LOVE YOU, ILLAIYARAJA
Topic started by Nithin Sreedevan (@ nc36.pr.mcs.net) on Wed Jun 17 23:31:19 EDT 1998.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
Please sign only by writing your name. No other words, please.
- From: Nithin (@ nc36.pr.mcs.net)
on: Wed Jun 17 23:31:48 EDT 1998
- From: Ramki (@ pm062-22.spindler.wmich.edu)
on: Wed Jun 17 23:42:12 EDT 1998
Nithin this is way too much. This is not a place for sending love letters. Please do not start
any such stupid threads anymore.If this sounds very harsh sorry abt that but theres a limit for stupidity and heroworship.
- From: S.P MAHENDRAN (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Thu Jun 18 04:03:36 EDT 1998
I love IR music very much.IR is born for music(king of music).Nobody can be like him.He control tamil film music for more than 23 years.IR is my guru nater.
- From: FIRF (@ horus.erlm.siemens.de)
on: Thu Jun 18 05:15:01 EDT 1998
- From: Srikanth (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Thu Jun 18 10:23:15 EDT 1998
After seeing you love towards Raja
- I have more topics for you...
Raja unnai Arathekeren
Raja En Kadalan
Raja nee yenga Nan Ange..
Raja lovers - ( Like pizza hut veggi lovers)
Raja vin Isai muchu
Raja vin isai vedam
Raja esai inbam
Raja vin Parvai
Raja engal Isai bram ma..
Raja Engal UUir
Raja vin seedargal
Raja vin Isai Thotam.
Raja Isai Selvan
Raja Isai Elaval
Raja Raja Isai Chozan,
A Plea to you...
Music is not a religion, Please dont be a fanatic..
- From: Gopal (@ 1cust32.tnt1.sarasota.fl.gt.uu.net)
on: Thu Jun 18 11:18:24 EDT 1998
- From: Prakash Balakrishnan (@ gate1.ca.us.ibm.com)
on: Thu Jun 18 11:54:30 EDT 1998
I second, What Ramki said...
- From: nesan (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Thu Jun 18 12:34:18 EDT 1998
- From: pg (@ gate02.merck-medco.com)
on: Thu Jun 18 12:43:34 EDT 1998
What a thread !
First Birthday wishes to Raja,
now love letters to Raja.
Let's see who beats this thread !
- From: sree (@ orchid.cs.concordia.ca)
on: Thu Jun 18 13:33:28 EDT 1998
What is this?Can you give reason for starting a thread like this?
- From: k.r.avi (@ sf-dnpqm-107.compuserve.net)
on: Thu Jun 18 17:17:51 EDT 1998
Ah, so finally at last. All said,fought and done and atlast got a chance to show our affection for Raja sir. Thanx Nithin, i am with you.
- From: R.Balaji (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Thu Jun 18 20:18:10 EDT 1998
HATS OFF TO GREATEST MUSICIAN--ILAYARAJA----Balaji
I find you neutral in argument and many say that but it actually seems that are inclined to bash IR.I have never seen any of your statements like the ones which you have given above for ARR.Why this partiality?
- From: buddy (@ panorama.nus.edu.sg)
on: Thu Jun 18 22:14:14 EDT 1998
Long Live IlayaIsai!!!!!
- From: arr (@ slip-32-100-216-71.ut.us.ibm.net)
on: Thu Jun 18 22:41:31 EDT 1998
A R Rahman
- From: Srikanth (@ 144.minneapolis-07.mn.dial-access.att.net)
on: Thu Jun 18 22:46:02 EDT 1998
Suma oru anbu than...
Cho's Priciple - Enna than eloraiyum varinalum --
Konjum BGP support panuvar --
something like that...
Love to Raja -- I felt it was too much..
!Why for a change you guys can stop this Raja Pallavi..and find something new to talk about...
- From: Indian (@ proxy.qatar.net.qa)
on: Fri Jun 19 03:07:35 EDT 1998
we are here to share our thoughts on Music, to discuss pros and cons. I really don't understand what this thread is upto. If it is just to make a census of ilayaraja fans then go ahead. My vote is there. But in future be more reasonable and logic in starting a thread.
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum