TFMPage.Com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Mobile   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

Pls suggest a Good Keyboard/Synthesizer Pls suggest a Good Keyboard/Synthesizer

Topic started by Jana (@ ihproxy.proxy.lucent.com) on Mon Aug 13 18:13:56 EDT 2001.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

I am looking for a Synthesizer-cum-keyboard with which I can reproduce IR-styled appregiation of vibes & bells, while I can play the modern ARR/HJ type of new sound. I have recently bought the Korg Karma, but I am not satisfied with its sound, especially the choir,strings and piano. With Korg, I could create lots of techno music, but not the sounds I am looking for. In fact, Yamaha's PSR-540 sounds much better in terms of richness of the sound.

I know some of the TFMers are good keyboard players and music composers and I am sure they would have bought some good keyboard. Please give me your suggestions.

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments

Sections: Home - TFM Magazine - Forum - Wiki - POW - oPod - Lyrics - Pictures - Music Notes -  
Forums: Current Topics - Ilayaraja Albums - A.R. Rahman Albums - TFM Oldies - Fun & Games
Ilaiyaraja: Releases - News - Share Music - AR Rahman: Releases - News - AOTW - Tweets -
Discussions: MSV - YSR - GVP - Song Requests - Song stats - Raga of songs - Copying - Tweets
Database: Main - Singers - Music Director's - Lyricists   Fun: PP - EKB - Relay - Satires - Quiz