Topic started by Thanikkattu Raaja (@ 126.96.36.199) on Sat Sep 7 20:05:20 EDT 2002.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
Has anyone wondered about the following:
1. The prelude to Sandhana Kaatre song from Thanikkattu Raja - Can any vidwans explain this never before attempted prelude lead to a pallavi
2. Likewise for the song Vaanam Kizhey from Thoongathey Thambi Thoongathey and also the rhythm for the song never before heard ideas
3. The prelude of the song Azhagiya Thamizh Magal Idhu from Raman Thediya Seethai
any other ideas that has not been heard outside of TFM but you find that it has been attempted only in TFM?
- From: Normal Man (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Sun Sep 8 11:39:12 EDT 2002
* The entire song "raajavin parvai" from Anbe Vaa
* Piano piece in the start of "guruvaayoor appa" in PPA
* Interlude of "paruvame pudhiya paadal"
* The metallic strings in "yee nenjame" from Nenjathai Killadhe
* Starting piece of "Appadi Parkaradhu" from Ivann
The list would go on ....
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum